Shane Voice Obituary,  Death – A biker regrettably passed away just before 9:30 a.m. today, the morning after being involved in an accident with a car late the previous night. This collision, which resulted in a heartbreaking loss of life, occurred late the night before. A law enforcement officer from the Clovis Police Department arrived at the scene of the collision not long after it had taken place.

This officer’s arrival came before anyone had the opportunity to phone 911. The collision took place in the vicinity of the intersection where Sunnyside Street and Sierra Street meet in the Sierra area. While officers attended to the two drivers involved in the accident and closed the roadway, the Collision Reconstruction Unit (CRU) was called to the scene to conduct an investigation. They arrived there while the officers were still there. They had arrived at the location while the officers were still present there. They arrived at the area when the officers were still still there, which was somewhat awkward for everyone involved.

According to the results of our inquiry, the motorcyclist was traveling very quickly in the northbound direction on Sunnyside when he collided with the back of a car that was also traveling in the northbound direction and was stopped in the northbound lane waiting to make a left turn onto Sierra. The car was going in the same direction as the motorcyclist and was also traveling in the northbound direction.

The car was heading in the same way as the biker, which was northbound, and it was traveling in the same direction as the rider. Both vehicles were moving in the same direction at the time of the collision, which was the same direction they had been driving in just before to the collision. The poor biker did not make it through the crash that he was involved in.

He died as a result. The second driver who was involved in the accident remained at the scene of the collision and was helpful and cooperative with the police when they examined the incident while they were there. He remained at the scene of the collision. While the CRU was conducting their investigation into the collision, Sunnyside was blocked off; the route wasn’t made available again until a significant amount of time had passed after the investigation was over.