Lane Mouney Obituary, Death – On Monday, the Office of the Coroner for Orleans Parish revealed to the general public the names of the two men who had been killed in separate shooting incidents at the beginning of this month. Both of the men had been in their 20s when they were killed. Both of the men had been killed by gunfire. Samer Foudeh is 42 years old, and both Lane Mouney and he are currently in their 30s. Samer is the eldest of the two.

The body of Mouney, who had previously passed away, was found by the Harbor Police Department on November 3rd after he had already been cremated. It had been some time since Mouney had passed away. At approximately 9:30 p.m., law enforcement discovered him passed out on the shoulder of the road close to the intersection of Florida Avenue and France Street. He had consumed alcohol earlier in the evening. France Street and Florida Avenue are the streets that come together at this intersection. According to the results of the autopsy, he died from complications that arose as a result of a gunshot wound. These complications ultimately led to his death. Because of all of these complications, he passed away in the end.

Foudeh was shot and killed on November 10 at a gas station in the Lower 9th Ward of New Orleans, Louisiana, in the United States of America, in the city of New Orleans, Louisiana. The LAxpress, which can be found at 5104 St. Claude Avenue, called the New Orleans police at 7:48 in the morning to report that there was a disturbance at the location. The LAxpress is located at the same address as the New Orleans police department. Once inside, they discovered that Foudeh was already there waiting for them.

He had been shot a number of times, which had resulted in a number of different wounds being inflicted on him. According to the report that was filed by the police, which details the events that took place, it was determined that he had passed away at the location where the incident took place.

Not long after the shooting took place, law enforcement officials detained a man named James Spriggens, who is now 34 years old, and he was charged with murder in the second degree. Not too much time passed before Spriggens was taken into custody following the occurrence of the event.