Henry Jackson Obituary, Death – The identities of the two individuals who passed away as a result of an incident that took place on Friday afternoon west of Sioux Falls and involved three vehicles have been made public. Two persons lost their lives as a result of what happened. Initial reports indicate that a 2005 Ford F150 pickup was traveling westbound on Interstate 90 when it rear-ended a 2019 Toyota Prius that was traveling in the same direction at the time of the collision. The findings of the investigation into the aftermath of the crash provided this information. The driver of the pickup truck lost control of the vehicle, which then traveled over the median and continued into the westbound lane, where it was involved in a head-on collision with a pickup truck that was traveling in the same direction and pulling a gooseneck trailer.

Both vehicles were involved in an accident as a result of the collision. As a direct consequence of the collision, both vehicles were involved in a collision later on. Henry Jackson III, 70, of Pierre, South Dakota, and Scott Ahlers, 34, of Renner, South Dakota, were the drivers of the pickup trucks that were involved in the accident. Unfortunately, both of them succumbed to their injuries and went away as a direct result of the collision. Henry Jackson III called the town of Pierre home, while Scott Ahlers called Renner his home. It is going to be checked as part of the investigation to see if either one of them was fastening their seatbelts at the time of the collision or not.

Elmer Aarke and Shelly Aakre, both of whom lived in Vermillion, South Dakota, were the only people in the Toyota Prius at the time of the crash. Both of them had reached the age of 74 at the time of the incident. In spite of the severity of the situation, neither one of them sustained any injuries. They were both wearing their seatbelts correctly and had them fastened the entire time they were in the car. During that time, both lanes of traffic traveling westbound on Interstate 90 were closed off. The South Dakota Highway Patrol is now investigating the collision and gathering more information about it as part of their investigation.