Anthony Reier Obituary, Death -The man who was killed in an accident early on Sunday morning in Upper Nazareth Township, Northampton County, Pennsylvania, has been identified by the coroner for Northampton County. The accident occurred in Pennsylvania’s Northampton County. The county of Northampton in Pennsylvania was the location of the accident. The incident took place in Pennsylvania’s Northampton County. The state of Pennsylvania was involved. The location of the incident was determined to be Northampton County in Pennsylvania.

There was involvement from the state of Pennsylvania. The man’s hometown was located in the municipality of Bethlehem Township, which is situated within the boundaries of the state of Pennsylvania. At the time in question, he had already lived a total of 54 years by that point in time. Anthony J. Reier was pronounced dead at the scene of the two-vehicle collision that took place in the 3000 block of Newburg Road, the contents of an email that was sent by the Coroner Zachary Lysek indicate.

The email was sent by the Coroner and was sent by Zachary Lysek. This information was provided in an email that was sent by the Coroner to those who requested it. The Coroner’s name was Zachary Lysek, and he was the one who sent the email; he was the one who sent it. The Coroner, who was in charge of the investigation into the death, is the one who provided us with this information. During the earlier collision, which involved two cars, the drivers and passengers of both vehicles were ejected from their respective automobiles.

According to Lysek, the time that was recorded for the collision was around 2:15 in the morning. This information was obtained from the official records. This time is consistent with the moment when the collision occurred. The investigation into the circumstances that surrounded the passing of Reier are reportedly still ongoing at this point in time, as stated in the press release that was distributed earlier today. According to the statement that was released, the investigation is still underway.
According to Lysek, the township police and the coroner’s office are continuing their investigation into the crash by accumulating additional information pertaining to it.